Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Week 10 Section 9 - Cutting

So we are at the last section of the quilt from the Nyan Quilt-along and I can't believe the time has flown by so fast!

I was far too busy last night with schoolwork to even entertain the idea of working on it so I left it until this morning and decided that before I go to work I'd get the cutting done. I ironed my remaining fat quarters, took out my trusty ruler, and released my rotary cutter on the world. Okay, drama much?

Anyway, I couldn't resist at LEAST cutting them because the rainbow colors looked so yummy. Stuffing a fat quarter in my mouth would be counterproductive so I resisted the urge.

Anyway, I can't wait until I get home tonight so I can piece these lovelies together!!

Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment