Sunday, December 1, 2013

Iron Quilter 2

Update: Missouri Star Quilt hasn't put up the contest entry photos yet so I don't want to reveal too much about my quilt until it is up. When it is (and I've read somewhere that it will be Monday) I will begin posting.


I have been really busy lately and I have been meaning to finish up my Nyan Cat quilt but have yet to do so.

I do have to let you know why I have been so quilt busy! I have entered Missouri Star Quilt Co.' s Iron Quilter 2 contest!

I now realize that I chose too big of a project for my poor Singer Simple 3116 but she stuck by my side every step of the way and didn't let me down.

I will follow up this post later in the day (Sunday) with more info about my quilt, the contest, the quilt pattern I used, the fabric, and the quilting techniques, quilting designs, supplies, and so forth.

May the quilt be with you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment