Wednesday, December 4, 2013

*Update to the Iron Quilter Contest 2 voting* *You can vote in Facebook now*

Missouri Star Quilt Co. has FINALLY decided to put the contest back on Facebook as in the original rules of the contest!  Please visit my entry on their Facebook page to vote for my quilt! I need all the help I can get! I am a beginner quilter and when you see the competition, I am up against far, far more advanced quilters than myself. I wish they had categories for beginners but it is based on the number of votes for the initial voting round which ends on Dec. 8. The top 25 entries with the most votes gets to go on to the next round of voting. Even if I don't make it I am so glad I entered! This has been a really fun ride and I hope to do it again and again! Thank you all for your support!  ~~~ Annette

1 comment:

  1. Hiya,
    I have made this same quilt but in pinks - yours is lovely. Good luck in the competition.

    ReplyDelete