Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week 6 Section 5 done!

I am done with Week 6, section 5 which are made up of cute little Nyan Cat's feet! This Nyan Cat Quilt-Along is definitely beginning to get harder.

It is so hard for me to stick with one project before jumping headfirst into another but I am determined to stick this out. Just from what I'm seeing so far I believe this is going to be a great quilt.

I was a little worried because my galaxy background fabric is very dark and I'm hoping the black cat outline doesn't get swallowed up in it. I don't think it will because the background fabric has a lot of sparkle whereas the black fabric I used for the outline is a smoky batik-like (yes, I said batik-like) color.

Take a look:


2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! You're right, the last few blocks are a real doozy x_x but they're also more fun in a way, with all the colors and whatnot :D At least there are only a few more to go!

    Just out of curiosity, any opinion on what kind of quilt you'd want to see next? I was toying around with a Harry Potter design... don't know if you're a fan ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I. love. Harry Potter. I have two wands and a TriWizard cup that glows. And when I went to Universal Studios when Harry Potter World opened...let's just say I almost cried because I was so happy. Please do Harry Potter!!!

      Delete